Coaching Success Stories
We love it when our fabulous clients sing our praises and we know how important it is for you to know that someone else loves us too. These are some of our favourite Success Stories from our 1-on-1 Breakthrough work.
When you’re ready to see if we might be a coaching fit, and you’re ready for your life to transform to one that is more peaceful and joyful, simply fill out our Discovery Session Application to qualify for a no-strings attached, complimentary session with Vanessa.
“Thank you for being ‘the person’ I have been looking for for years to help me sort thru ‘my stuff’!!!!!!!” – FL, King City
1. Leaving Fears, Sickness, and Phobias Behind and Taking Control – What does it look like when a limiting belief and a lifetime of repressing your power are finally released? Find out in this moving testimonial.
“It was brilliant to let go of the burdens that I had been carrying around for so many years!” – KS, Stouffville
2. Processing Grief in a Healthy Way by Moving Out of Depression – Grieving is a difficult and natural transition – but it doesn’t have to ruin your life. Reclaiming joy is possible when we move through from loss to recovery.
“I really didn’t have to say much because people recognize the difference in me.” – JW, Richmond Hill
3. From Anxiety to Anticipation – After a lifetime of abusive relationships, letting go of anxiety and negative emotions opens the way for blue skies.
“It works. It can help. Keep an open mind.” – TP, Bradford
4. Getting Clarity About Her New Direction – Having been told her whole life that she needed to play small and be a doormat, see what happens when one woman gets really clear about what she will no longer tolerate.
“You don’t know this, but every every single day I think of our work and how incredibly different my life is because I chose to work with you.” – JD, Bradford
5. Stepping Out of Rage and Into Her Dreams – It’s great to be aware of where you are holding yourself back. After all, awareness is the first step to healing. But it’s frustrating when you are aware and still stuck. Feel the difference that determination and some serious letting go can make.
“Love the continued support you are giving me, Vanessa. It means the world!” – DJ, Richmond Hill
6. Taking Back Her Health and Stepping Out of Anxiety – When we have an unconscious belief that slowing down and relaxing is B-A-D, we end up running faster and faster. We are hard on our families, our bodies, and our hearts. See what happens when you let go of the need to be busy and start to enjoy life.
“This was definitely a ‘priceless transformation’!” – SK, Queensville
7. Creating New Possibilities By Dropping Rage and Despair – After a lifetime of fighting to keep going, it’s understandable that sometimes we just want to leave. Life can be hard. Feel what happens when one man drops his anger, learns how to handle emotion, and gets really excited about how life can flow.